Friday 16 November 2012

An Autumnal Adventure

My good friend Rhodora Taft and I headed out one Sunday with a camera and a suitcase full of satin and lace to the local wilderness of Richmond Park. And, of course, it was all in honour of the newly launched Moth Rah music project!

We were lucky to have gone on one of the few days this year that the sun was shining down on London! It was also in the middle of deer rutting season and we were startled several times that day by the formidable roaring of the stags. We did attempt to get a few in shot but they were not very cooperative.

As the sun came down, having got all the shots we wanted and got very cold in the process, we were very happy to march back down Richmond hill and reward our efforts with mugs of hot chocolate and some very, very nice shortbread!

Here's just a few of the pictures that Rhodora took of me that day. I think the top one is my favourite...




No comments:

Post a Comment